Because online learning in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences touches thousands of students each year, it is vital that every online course is of the highest quality.
The Brenton Center provides all of the necessary guidance, support, training, management, and pedagogical expertise to develop and enhance online learning.
We empower faculty with online teaching strategies, principles, and online instructional design practices to make the online learning experience successful, meaningful, and motivating.
Here is some of what our instructional development staff can provide:
- Create online courses in Blackboard
- Conduct online quality assurance and review
- Provide instructional technology training
- Coordinate with the student disability resource office to ensure materials are compliant with with ADA
- Perform evaluation of course quality through focus groups, interviews, and surveys